OUR PRODUCTS / Chelates + AA for horticulture
MG Mn-13 contains 130 g Mn per kg (13% Mn). Manganese is fully chelated by EDTA. Manganese in the form of chelate is rapidly absorbed, transported, and assimilated by plants.
MG Mn-13 is certified for use in organic farming.
MG Mn-13 is intended for use in different fertilization techniques including:
- Foliar nutrition;
- Fertigation (in inert or organic substrates, in the ground);
- Soil spraying, soil watering or scattering after mixing with other soil fertilizers.
MG Mn-13 can also be used as:
- A component of liquid or powder fertilizer mixtures;
- A Manganese source for other chemicals.
Manganese supplied to plants in MG Mn-13 is:
- Efficiently and quickly taken up by plants from solutions in foliar nutrition, in fertilization treatments combined with watering (fertigation), and from the soil after soli fertilization;
- Safe for plants in all treatment techniques (according to the recommended doses);
- Stable in multicomponent solutions used in foliar treatments, fertigation, and soil spraying;
- Stable in a wide pH range of solutions / media;
- Stable in soils with a wide pH range.
|Nutrients||g/kg||% by mass|
|Manganese (Mn) chelated by EDTA||130||13.0|