OUR PRODUCTS / Chelates + AA for horticulture
MG Fe-11 contains 110 g Fe per kg (11% Fe). Iron is fully chelated by DTPA. Iron in the form of chelate is rapidly absorbed, transported, and assimilated by plants.
MG Fe-11 is intended for use in different fertilization techniques including:
- Foliar nutrition;
- Fertigation (in inert or organic substrates, in the ground);
- Soil spraying, soil watering or scattering after mixing with other soil fertilizers.
MMG Fe-11 can also be used as:
- A component of liquid or powder fertilizer mixtures;
- An Iron source for other chemicals.
Iron supplied to plants in MG Fe-11 is:
- Efficiently and quickly taken up by plants in slightly alkaline environment (pH range up to 8);
- Safe for plants in all treatment techniques (according to the recommended doses);
- Stable in multicomponent solutions.
|Nutrients||g/kg||% by mass|
|Iron (Fe) chelated by DTPA||110||11.0|
|AA, free amino acids|